Saturday 28 December 2013

Day at Pastille Nail Bar

Hey everyone! So you might remember that on Saturday 14th I went to Pastille nail bar in Leeds for the day to do nails. Unfortunately it wasn't massively busy, but I still had a brilliant time and I learnt a lot, so I just wanted to share a few pictures from the day with you. 




Hopefully I'll be going back some time in the new year and I hope to see some of you there!
Alice

Also, I'd be really grateful if you would vote for me in China Glaze's holiday competition here, thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh I would have loved to come to this! Hope you do come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the first design! Can you make a tutorial for it because I'm wondering how you did it? :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read all your comments, they make my day! So please do not hesitate to tell me what you think, but I ask that you don't link spam to your blog in your comment, thankyou so much everyone!