Wednesday 9 April 2014

Graffiti Nails - Swatches Part 3

Hey everyone, sorry for not posting for a few days, I was working all weekend and now I'm having a few personal issues, and so I'm not going to promise that the schedule is going to get any better at the moment, but I'll do my best! I'm really sorry if not. This post alone has taken me more than 48 hours to pluck up the courage to write. But today I have the final part of my Graffiti Nails review, and I know you've all been looking forward to it so I couldn't put it off. The colours today are Jet, Ice White, Mellow, Deep Red and Morning Mist, and you can get them all on the Graffiti Nails website for £3.99 if you're in the UK, and if you buy 3 then postage is free!




First up is Deep Red*, a lovely burgundy red, this was 3 very thin and easy coats and it dried super shiny and very fast. This is without topcoat



 Next is Ice White*, this was 2 very easy coats, and it dried amazingly quickly and shiny, I would 1000% recommend this polish if you're looking for a good white. This was without topcoat



Next is Jet*, this was just one coat, it's very very opaque. If you feel more comfortable doing two then go ahead, but you dont need it. Again it's shiny and fast drying (it was more than touch dry in 2 minutes). This was without topcoat



 Next is Mellow*, this was 3 thin coats but I could probably have got away with 2. Again this was super shiny and dried really fast (I sound like a broken record but it's true!). Pictures are without topcoat



And finally is Morning Mist* the second of the two glitter toppers. Unlike Festival Glitter* this is more of a holographic glitter, and it has a few bigger pieces of glitter in it too. This was 1 coat over Very Nude* and 1 coat alone. It dried shiny and I haven't used topcoat in these pictures. 


What do you think? Now you've seen all the polishes will you be purchasing any? Let me know in the comments!
Alice

4 comments:

  1. Hope things get better soon! Ice White looks like the perfect white nail polish and morning mist is a stunning glitter topper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the whole range but can't wait to try Mellow, Pistachio, and Morning Mist. They are perfect for summer. E&J.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool manicure and I wish all the best to your son

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read all your comments, they make my day! So please do not hesitate to tell me what you think, but I ask that you don't link spam to your blog in your comment, thankyou so much everyone!