Tuesday 24 June 2014

Tutorial Tuesday: Floral Foxes for Divine Caroline

Hey everyone! Today I have some nails for you that I've been super excited to show you ever since I created them a few weeks ago. They were inspired by this design on Hey Nice Nails' Instagram and I absolutely love how they turned out. If you want to see how to create them yourself head over to Divine Caroline here for step-by-step instructions. These nails were also my first experience with the Barry M Summer Matte collection (I used Copacabana* for the fox) and I was really really impressed, it was so opaque and easy to use. I also tried this out on a nail wheel with a purple fox using Rhossili* too and I love how that looks so maybe one day I'll create that on my nails!


What do you think? Let me know in the comments! 
Don't forget to check out the steps here
Alice

17 comments:

  1. Love it! The fox is absolutely adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing!! I love all the colours you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute ! ♥ Fox is just perfect ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, these are so cute! I love the fox. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man this is so adorable!! The fox though :3 I love the colours used and the flowers are the perfect accompaniment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this nail look. It's so surreal to me anyone can do art like this. I shake so much on my hands that people wouldn't be able to see if it's a fox or a red puffy cloud x)

    xoxo
    Serainie

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute Alice! The combination of flowers and a fox is such a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...this is soooo cute!!! I super love the foxy and flowery design. It was nicely and neatly done. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is SO adorable!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are perfect and adorable in every single way! Well done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read all your comments, they make my day! So please do not hesitate to tell me what you think, but I ask that you don't link spam to your blog in your comment, thankyou so much everyone!