Saturday 28 June 2014

Wimbledon Nail Art for Barry M + Tutorial

Hey everyone! In the past week I've been busy creating 5 tutorials for Barry M and I can't wait for you to see them. Today I'm going to be showing you how to create these simple Wimbledon nails, and the rest will be coming over the next week or so. As you may (or may not) have gathered, I'm not a very sporty person. I don't like football, I don't like rugby, I don't like, or understand, cricket, but I do however absolutely love tennis. So my excitement was real when Murray won Wimbledon last year, and I'm really really hoping he'll do it again, but we shall see! In honour of Murray, here are my Wimbledon nails (steps are after the jump)


Colours used: Barry M - Key Lime, Barry M - Kiwi, Barry M - White nail art pen, Barry M - Damson (mixed with white)



What do you think? Let me know in the comments!
Alice

4 comments:

  1. You're so very talented, it looks pretty easy to do but I don't think mine would be very neat x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this nail art! And thanks for the tutorial! Can't wait to see the others too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic nail art, different and unique. Congrats.I love all ur nail art Big hug from Colombia and God Bless U

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely great. I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a great site.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read all your comments, they make my day! So please do not hesitate to tell me what you think, but I ask that you don't link spam to your blog in your comment, thankyou so much everyone!